Monday 8 January 2018

Gerrard ‘sick’ at Coutinho sale



Steven Gerrard has reacted with ill disguised unhappiness at the transfer of Philippe Coutinho to Barcelona.
The Liverpool legend and club Under-18s manager made no attempt to hide his feelings at his disappointment that Coutinho has joined the Spanish club in the third most expensive deal in football history.
Asked for his feelings on the £145million transfer while working as pundit for BT Sport for the Crystal Palace v Brighton FA Cup clash on Monday night, Gerrard replied: “I’m still digesting it, [I feel sick], yeah.
“I’m not surprised. I know the club did everything they could to keep him and they fought very hard to keep him until the summer.”
“I’m still digesting it, as a Liverpool fan…”@rioferdy5: “You feel sick?” ????
“Yeaaaah…” ??
Steven Gerrard discusses Philippe Coutinho’s transfer to Barcelona… ???? 

No comments: